Thursday, April 28, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Urgent Care

 Mom threw her back out yesterday afternoon, which led her mom to take her to the urgent care. So what does one rational autistic adult do in this situation? If you guessed "panic" then yes, you are correct. So I spent an hour internally freaking out while playing some LOZ: BOTW (Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild) whilst I wait for dad to come home.


Actual conversation when he got home


Dad: And how are you?


Me: About ready to shoot myself in the head, what about you?


Ah never a dull moment with our family. Let's just hope weekend plans aren't thrown out the window. 

Just enjoy this frame from my trailer...

UPDATE: Just a little something to add to my wardrobe for when the winter season rolls around once again. 

I'd preferably like this in black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...