Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Back To Work

 Dad is officially back at work as of today. Will need to adapt since we've all been stuck at home for the past week and a half. And to keep me busy, I'll be working on a trailer for an episode of my long running animated series "Life in Animal Crossing." 


The basic plot of this episode is that my OC and her friends are facing a CHEESE shortage and need to find the thief. The answer....Isn't all that shocking. At least after the week my dad and I have had, but maybe my over a thousand subs will be shocked. Or not. 

Will be needing this for the episode too! (They have the "mystery" character in their TTS options).
ITS ANIMATION TIME!


It has been finished!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...