Sunday, April 3, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: DDDW

 What does DDDW mean? It stands for


Daddy

Daughter

Double 

Whammie


Don't expect me to use this again. 


So my dad and I are off to the flea market and local shopping mall (that has a lot of antique shops) and my two main goals are to


1) Find more animatronic lions

2) LPS... (specifically main 5 pets like great danes or collies).


UPDATE: Official haul!

Found this animated singing Tweety Bird for roughly $13. Made in 2004 by our friends at Gemmy Industries (been buying from them for AGES). This toy sings "Do You Love Me" while spouting various quotes from a range of Looney Tunes shorts. Fun fact, I actually used to have one of these, though it was made a few years later and had a different design. I might get the other model to go with this one.... We shall see. 
Ok, moving on.


Dad and I have recently stumbled back into Springfield, leading us to start watching America's favorite long running dysfunctional family, The Simpsons. Season 4 seems to be pretty good so far! My dad and I are currently on "Homer The Heretic" where Homer becomes an atheist out of the excuse of being lazy. 
Finally got my hands on a "Webkinz Next" plush. Being LGBT, I made the clever decision to name this dog "Pride Puppy" for very obvious reasons. There was another store in the shopping mall that carried some other Webkinz next plushies, where my dad and I had a very awkward exchange. (I'll have the man himself elaborate). 


I also got some LPS which will be shared via a 10 (or rather 12) subscriber special over on my LPS channel. 



Afterwards, the wonderful world of DQ! But that will be later ;) 

Until then, have this video I uploaded yesterday in honor of Autism Acceptance Month!

BTW. DQ was a success. Highly recommend getting the chicken finger basket.
Have a picture of Lil PaMimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...