Saturday, April 2, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: What Else Is New?

 I signed up for a class in 3D animation. This particular class panders to people like me who are on the autism spectrum (plus its Autism Acceptance Month as of yesterday), sadly....It did not go well. First off, there weren't any other female classmates to talk to, just me and three other boys. All of us were more focused on learning and in my case "doing our time" rather than actually socializing. Secondly, there were just too many steps for me to follow all at once. So needless to say, I won't be continuing the class of 6 weeks. 


But something I WILL be doing tomorrow is ordering a chicken strip basket and a medium chocolate chip cookie dough blizzard from good ol DQ tomorrow I tell ya hwhat! 

There was a short-lived time where they swapped out the toast with Belgian waffles! 🤤


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...