Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: LPS PSA

 Yesterday, I filmed a 6 minute PSA about how the "charity" known as "Autism $peaks" is very abelist. I didn't dive into much detail other than the vaccine conspiracy. After that, I listed a few GOOD charites (as told by a nerodivergent support site). The PSA will be uploaded during school. 

Not from the PSA

Thinking about making a music video with my pets as promotion for my series. Maybe a little ABBA?

Also, dad. There was talk of ice cream later... (possibly). 

My mouth is already watering...

 FROSTY BAR, TAKE ME AWAAAAAAAYYY...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...