Thursday, April 7, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Getting Scrappy With It II

 While I DO have some online purchases to make in the coming weeks, dad and I will still be stopping at art stores to see what kind of scrap book paper they've got on hand. I'm more concerned about prices since my main priority at the moment is getting a Ramona Flowers plush. (I should have all the money by next week). 

Oh yeah. I'm buying this too. 

Very important to add to my collection


Your daily dose of cat. 

Let's try to hit Hobby Lobby (or Michael's) on Saturday.  I have a book to pick up at the library.

UPDATE: WON'T be buying the lion tonight! Though I will try to make an offer for $10 cuz the seller keeps lowering the price every few days. They must be really desperate to get rid of it. 

Interested?
Just submitted my DEMO REEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...