Sunday, May 29, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Easy Like a Sunday Morning

 Morning started with mom leaving for her shift at work (9-1). Leaving me and dad to decide on what our breakfast will be, because we botched up yesterday's breakfast, I settled on some cereal. 

Once dad left for church, I did my own thing for a little bit. Mostly uploading a video of me and my friends playing a "Spongebob Trivia" game at our meetup. 


Speaking of. I scored a few deals at the arcade place yesterday. Not only was this place an arcade, but it was also a toy and video game store! After some browsing, I found a small bin of LPS and accessories for $4.99 a piece (the accessories I chose were 99 cents together). 

These pets were very dirty when I first bought them, but after a little cleaning, they turned out a little bit cleaner. 


I also spotted some Kidrobot Bob's Burgers figures for the same price. Will consider going back in a few weeks to get the "Buttloose Tina" figure (we actually watched the same episode that morning). 

Personally one of my favorite Tina designs.

After the furmeet, I suggested we head to a Goodwill that we passed on our way there (this location was right across from Sunny's, which is how I remember it). So we stopped in on the way home, and left with a Build a Bear with a red Christmas dress and matching undies (which I'll use as those short shorts for my Budsies). As well as a Simpsons VHS tape with the two part episode "Who Shot Mr. Burns?"


Overall, a pretty successful Saturday. Now back to today.


Dad came home from church a few minutes ago while I was grinding away at an animation.


Dad: *in a Mr. Frog voice* Hello.


Me: *in same voice* Hello.


Dad: I brought some hamburgers!


I then dropped everything and went upstairs. We each got 2 burgers from MCDonald's (since I will be getting my chicken sandwich and mozz. sticks from Burger King later tonight). Anyways, happy early Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...