Saturday, May 28, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Fully Loaded

 My next video features 5 out of the 6 plushies in my collection. Gotta feel bad for Duane though since he's gonna be on his own while the others are out filming. 

So while dad and I were getting directions to the location of today's meetup (not taking place at the bowling alley like normal). We found an arcade like area about a block or so away. So I guess you could say it would be a "temporary pit stop" of sorts. All you should know is I've got a ton of quarters to blow on claw machines and the monkey machine when we head back to the cinemas is a couple of weeks (its mortgage time for us this week. So our choices of entertainment are all but limited at the moment).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...