Friday, May 27, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Weekend Plans

 Saturday: Furmeet 12pm-9pm. Currently making arrangements with my friend's mom. Beforehand, we can at least get some work done on Bijou Blackout possibly. 

Looks like it's going to be too rainy to do lawn maintenance, so maybe?

Sunday: Grandma will be staying with us. Food pantry may or may not be closed due to the holiday, won't know until then I guess. And HOPEFULLY there won't be any more leaks in the house. 

Confirmed: no food pantry on Sunday. (Maybe I can get some yard work done if it's dry enough?)

After mortgage week, its back to being movie critics! 

Dad is in it for the snake.
AND! 
PREMIERING TODAY! Time to blast some of my favorite tunes from this fantastic show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...