Thursday, May 26, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: The Obscure Nostalgia Train

 So at the moment, I'm feeling nostalgic for two shows. Those being... 

And

I actually watched an episode of Fireman Sam's recent 13th season! And when I tell you all the graphics had a major upgrade, it did. Everything in season 13 is more polished and detailed. Maybe I could show dad a few episodes? 

I'll let you be the judge, dad!

Anyways, still working on Bijou Blackout. I'll probably do another breakroom animatic for when Mr. Boss enters with the tickets. Until then, time to indulge in more of my favorite shows! 

Check out this article about Loren Bouchard!  Mentions of Dr. Katz, Science Court, Home Movies and Bob's Burgers abound:

Loren Bouchard Article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...