Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Break Out The Drawing Tablet

 Cuz chaos is about to me made!

Lines:✅

Script:✅

Animation: ...

So now we must move onto the hard part. Animation. This will be a fully animated short just like any normal Smiling Friends episode. We'll both be animating together so I won't be casted as the "slave driver." I'll be animating scenes for different stage directions and expressions, so basically the animatic dept. so to speak. 

Another thing I did was download Glep's lines from episode 2 thanks to our handy dandy new SCREEN RECORDER!!!! 


I'll try my hand at doing an animatic for the first few seconds and maybe dad and I can get to fully animating it over the weekend. By the way, do you have the red drive with you at work? Cuz uhhhh. I might need it for the animatics. 

It's on my dre...

Nevermind. I got it from the dresser!

OK, we'll see what we need to do to get started. 

Shot of Alan doing dishes

UPDATE: Animatic 1 has been finished (used a stock image of the breakroom for reference). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...