Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Progress Has Been Made

 Dad printed out the script for our short so he could record his lines easier. Unlike me where I just look off the computer screen while recording. 

Dad's lines are in red.

My best friend and I have also been writing shorts for Smiling Friends as well. Our most recent being an episode where Glep becomes popular in Japan and the other critters win a free trip to Japan with him. 

This is just the draft, we'll try and schedule a video call soon so we can script together.

Now to move onto the harder stuff. Animation!

Like this!
 Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...