Monday, May 23, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Permission to SHOOT MYSELF? \sarcasm

What I thought would be a normal Sunday turned to the ultimate SUNDAY FROM HELL!

So dad and I had some lunch before we left for our shift at food pantry, we went to the basement to grab a few things (and for me to finalize an upload). Just as I come down, dad points to a leak. 

Me: It wasn't there when I was filming earlier!

Dad: Well its here now.

Sadly, we had to leave for pantry. Though I still had my suspicions. Dad thought it could have been from the rain or the sink at first, we'll get to the actual cause later.

We get there at our usual time and packed up some orders with the "YES Group." One dude left because he was getting impatient with waiting for one of us to bring the order (after we CLEARLY said it was on the cart and getting ready to be delivered). Dad had a side project he was tasked with last week, leaving me to take a quick break and admire dad's Smiling Friends drawings he put on the chalkboard (still need to get a photo of those). 

*Cell phone rings*

Mom calls about the leak

Dad: Uh yeah we saw that just as we were leaving for pantry. ....Uh huh.... Yeah, we'll be home shortly... Look I can't talk right now, I'm counting oranges.

*hangs up*

Clocked out at 2:00 pm, went home. The cause? Ice maker screwed us over....Mom has now officially declared that she's done with ice makers and will be reverting back to old fashioned ice trays. 
I guess you could say we CUT ties with it.

Fingers crossed for a chaos free day. Bijou Blackout continues tonight (unless something else breaks. Like my sanity).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...