Sunday, May 15, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Grinding Away During Disaster

There was a recent shooting that came to light. Dad and I are of course heartstopped by this. The details we have right now were the fact that the shooter was an 18 year old and they had allegedly live streamed the whole thing via a camera hidden in a helmet of sorts. 


So, after a month's hiatus. My dad and I are finally going back to food pantry! It'll be a bit of an adjustment as I haven't been there in a month or so due to being sick. But things should go smoothly! (I'll also be able to see dad's shelves he built a few weekends ago). 


Then later, we're ordering dinner with grandma. So there's a plus :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...