Monday, May 9, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: My BIGGEST Project to Date!

 Welp. I have become affiliated with my first ever collab project! What IS this project you may ask? Why it's SMILING FRIENDS REANIMATED of course! 

Getting things straightened out was insanely hard last night. 


Me: *sends email with an introduction to myself and my work, what scene I would like in particular, etc etc.*


SFR: Thanks for joining! You've been assigned with scene 7! 


Me: Great! *looks at scene 7*


The scene I was originally assigned with featured the two characters that I can't draw.... CHARLIE AND MR. BOSS!


So I kindly asked if they could change it to a scene involving Alan and Glep (since they're the only ones I know how to draw besides Pim). 


SFR: You can get your audio for scene 29 in the "Alan's Cheese" folder *sends me a link to a Google drive*


I thought this was gonna be easy, but this was the hardest part of getting set up! I click on the link, Google account defaults to my dad's. I try this a few more times but with the same result, so I tried sending an email of the link to MY Google account, that didn't work either. So I went to my last resort....Which was to use my LAPTOP that I haven't touched since Summer 2020 (man...That was a rough year...). But JUST as I set up my Google account on that device, the admin sends me the audio for my scene on Discord. 


Is it too late for me to try coffee for the first time?


So I'll be doing background designs and the animatic for my scene today. But in the meantime, have a look at my storyboard! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...