Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Little Side Project

 Remember that one blog post I made about having a very vivid dream about going to a crappy movie theater? Well dad and I just so happen to be turning it into a Smiling Friends fan episode. Buuut with a few things added to the plot. 


We've established a few things so far, like how the characters got tickets to see the new Mr. Frog movie, which theater will they be going to, etc. 


As for my place in SFR, things are going smoothly. I finished the frames last night and will get to animating them today possibly. The release for this thing is Summer or Fall 2023 according to the admin, so I have more than PLENTY of time on my hands. I've also seen the other finished clips and good Lord do these people have talent compared to my MS Paint lookin animations! 


Tonight I wanna focus on doing some sketches for the fan episode (plus more scripting). 

"Can I help too, Hooman?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...