Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: It Finally Happened...

 1 year later and my earbuds finally give out. They didn't stop working entirely, but rather one side falls dead and I can only hear out of the left bud. No worries, I can just go to Walgreens over the weekend and get a new pair (where I got the last set). 

A couple things I wanna note today!

First off, the Smiling Friends script is coming along great, we got up to the part where I- I mean Pim falls asleep just as the movie starts. After that, we're currently unsure of what happens next. Other than at some point, Pim wakes up and Charlie tells him what happened. 

I have an idea for the ending.  Let's discuss tonight!


Then I randomly drew Glep in a mug.

Secondly, I'm completely redoing my frames for the SFR project, as I had fucked up the aspect ratio originally. 

My God awful revision of the Smiling Friends building.

I like it!

Off topic, but I think another cheapskate night is in order!

UPDATE: There's a yard sale over in WS! Its at a church in the area and I was informed that specific sale would have what mom calls "the good stuff." Its Friday and Saturday from 8am-3pm. Friday will also have a bake sale and Saturday will have a hot dog roast! Admission is $1 a person. Whaddya say?

Does Mom want to go on Friday for "the good stuff" and the bake sale?  Otherwise, I'm down to clown on Saturday.

Mom said we've a lot of school on Friday, so its a no-go (as much as I would LOVE to go to the bake sale portion). But I'm sure the hot dog roast will be just as good! :D 

Plus, I was thinking of goin' to DQ on Sunday evening after a long day at pantry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...