Thursday, May 12, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: The Deciding Factor

 Script: DONE!

Concept Sketches: Still a work in progress

Voice acting: ....

Yeah, so dad and I need to decide who voices who in this project. Dad said he'd probably do Charlie, I'll obviously stick with Alan. Pim and Mr. Boss might be put on dad's list. That'll be a deciding factor over the weekend. Glep's lines will just be reused from episodes that we've downloaded. 

As for tonight, I'd say we work on storyboarding the video. Discussions of voice acting will be during then.

So I need to get down on my frames today, I've only done the building and only just got started on drawing Alan counting paperclips. 

Background

On an unrelated topic, dad and I have a yard sale this weekend! So "YAAAAAAAAAAY!"

I found ANOTHER sale that's on the way to THAT sale.  Mwah hah HAAAAAH!

UPDATE: Check out the official (but also unofficial) trailer for the short! 

Another thing we should worry about is what the title of this beast is gonna be...

Also, the mic fell of the desk... Will need to fix that tonight as well. EGADS!

What? You're already recording lines? Man, I gotta play "catch up!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...