Friday, May 13, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Tis The Season!

 Garage sale season has officially started here in our state! And dad and I now have 2 we'll be stopping at tomorrow. I've got roughly $35 (I think) in my change purse, so that'll give me more then enough cash! Plus one of the yard sales has a hot dog roast, so technically we have lunch waiting for us right there!

Alright, now to actual business. 

SFR: Just started animating Alan counting paperclips. I can already tell the process is going to be tedious. All the while combatting people on TikTok comparing my art to that of a first grader. Otherwise, I'm excited to see how this is finished! 


Smiling Friends Short: Didn't get around to storyboarding last night. But will see if we can make up for lost time and take care of that. And I'm gonna make it official and say I'm voicing Pim and Alan. Another thing we need to consider is a NAME for this short, so maybe we could discuss that tonight as we're storyboarding?

I see that their episode titles are pretty straight-forward, i.e., "Shrimp's Odyssey."  Something like "Movie Night" would probably be in keeping with the naming convention of the series. 



There's also been news that Jason will be making his way to our house soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...