Friday, April 15, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Mariel Has Gone MAD!

 Yep. Another one of my famous vivid dreams has come to light. Allow me to elaborate...


So the dream started off with my dad and I making plans to go to the cinema, owing to a Smiling Friends movie releasing. (NOTE: There is currently NO Smiling Friends movie from what I know). 

So we get to the cinema, I order a large bucket o popcorn and a water. (Might treat myself to a bucket next weekend when dad and I go to see Sonic 2). And let me tell ya, the guy behind the counter took his sweet old time getting my refreshments ready because it took him HALF AN HOUR! There were even other patrons waiting for their refreshments as well. We struck up a conversation with one of them and they were like "Oh yeah. This guy is SUPER slow, I dunno why the theater hasn't just fired him yet." So 30 minutes later, everybody gets their refreshments and my dad and I go to our designated showing. We blitz through the billions of trailers that play before the show, and what happens when the movie starts? I FALL ASLEEP!


Then a bunch of other random shit happens, the end. (Luckily for me, I'll be watching this "Smiling Friends" show soon). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...