Thursday, April 14, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: They Forgot The Grain Of Salt

 Look, I'm totally fine with everyone having their own opinions. But sometimes the world can be full of dumbasses. 

So I made a video essay on how a Home Movies character could *possibly* be autistic. And when I fell head first into this rabbit hole, I realized very early on that the character I was writing about shared a few of the same traits that I have. 

But as always, you can't have an opinion without someone being a complete jerk about it. 

So I check my YouTube notifications on my main account. (I have a main, and LPS channel. With the main account being more successful at over 1K in subs). And I get THIS in my recent video on autism representation in Home Movies.

12ozApologist commented: "Have you ever just considered that characters can have personalities and don't have to have mental disorders to explain them"

No clue why the text went big on the comment but oh well. But I was actually gonna collaborate with this person on a REVAMPED episode a while back, but they randomly flaked out on me with no warning. But I must say I was just warming up with this essay, as I have 2 ADHD related essays coming out in October! 

Moral of the story: Remember to bring your grain of salt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...