Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: An Outdated Source of Entertainment.

 I've been revisiting the world of VHS tapes lately. Not just for nostalgia's sake, but because there are other people online who like watching, or heck even CONVERTING digital media to these tapes! So I dug up a bunch of old tapes on Sunday, and finally got around to watching one of them. That being "Lady and the Tramp." 

Still interested in the live action version on Disney+

The tape itself played flawlessly, no bad graphics or anything. But I have other plans...

So I'll be buying a bunch of "sold as blank" tapes to bulk up my library so its not all just Kipper and Teletubbies (with some home video recordings and others thrown into the mix). Found some Adult Swim ones that I've been eyeballing for a while as well as some Simpsons tapes. So wish us luck on that!

PS: We are still looking for the Simpsons tapes. 

Speaking of.... I found a guy on Craigslist who has seasons 1-8 and is selling all of them for $25. Maybe we could contact him and ask for seasons 5-8 for let's say $20? 

This person even has the stupid Homer head case version of season 6! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...