Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Non-Idiot Proof

 During my Simpsons prime (circa 2012 I'd wanna say). My dad and I went to a local library to rent out books (and go on the adult computers). One of these times, I rented out a book on "HOW TO DRAW SIMPSONS CHARACTERS!" 

My dad and I grabbed paper, pencils, and all the "important" art supplies that a 9 year old and her father would need for an art project. Yeah, "secret tips from the PROS?" I don't think so. Everything was so absurd. I even rented the same book out 2 years later, hoping that I could become more "professional" with my drawing. 

These are pretty bogus!

Yeaaaah that didn't work. But! This gave me an idea....

Using pupils to determine eyeball width?!?

How about we rent out the book and try doing a Reference VS Handbook. You should expect a lot of "Can Head Homer" drawings.

This looks to be an actual production model sheet!

What do you think????

I think, "Don't have a cow, man!"

Sad update: It is with a heavy heart to announce that the beloved voice actor, Gilbert Gottfried, has passed away at the age of 67. I will be making a tribute of sorts soon. Until then, we must bid a farewell to the world's greatest cybird... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...