Monday, April 11, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Dad's Project

 Church gave dad a new project for him to work on soon. Care to elaborate?

I've been tasked with converting a choir robe cabinet into a storage space for the church's food pantry.  They'll be stocking household and personal hygiene items there.  Looks like I have to make three 82-1/2" x 30" shelves. I need to figure out the best materials and assembly method. Oh, and I suppose I could use a saw and some carpentry tools. Pfft! Minor concerns, am-I-right?

Thinking of using this for the shelves.  Or this. (Cheaper)

So my lion is supposed to ship soon, we were given a tracking number on Saturday, shortly after ordering. Can't wait for the arrival of Donny. Plus, I have a little animated project of my own with these guys. 

Here, have this video of one of my animatronics that I shot yesterday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...