Sunday, April 10, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Work Work Work = Buy Buy Buy

 What can I say? I'm a shopaholic! I word hard to earn my $20 allowance every week with doing simple house chores and the local food pantry at church. Which, by the way, I will be doing a shift with my dad today. We took off last weekend since the flea market opened for the season. I kept an open mind, but there weren't to many people there...Yet. 


Aside from food pantry, I've another project that I totally forgot about. Find my dad's old Simpsons VHS recordings! (and buy a new VCR for the living room so my mom won't have to use mine to watch her Dr. WHO VHS tapes). Found someone on Craigslist who's selling some for $20 a throw and confirmed they are all in excellent working order. Like we always say! We shall see... 


VCR Update: Our church threw in a free working VCR after we finished our shift at pantry. This gave me a chance to scramble around and find some tapes. While I have YET to find any Simpsons related cassettes, I did find some childhood movies and so forth. 

I even found an UNLABLED tape (the one in the white case). Search continues soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...