Saturday, April 9, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: D'OH!

 Mom clocked out for work 'round 8 ish. Leading me and dad to go couch potato and watch TV for a bit. Our morning started off with my brilliant idea of putting The Simpsons Movie on for us while dad heated up some tater tots for breakfast. 

Totally forgot how good this film was. Too bad I was only 3 when it released in theaters.

Got some errands to run this afternoon. First dad has to pick up and drop off some books at the library, afterwards, its off to the craft store! I won't be buying anything this time around since I'm purchasing that one singing lion I've been babbling on about. Dad is concerned that it doesn't work because the seller didn't confirm it. All the description said was "Animated singing lion batteries not included" which means it could work, they just won't include any batteries. But I'm not buying this just to see it function as intended, this is also for documentation! Since I've never seen this particular model out in the wild (pun not intended). 


Will get back to you once I've made my purchase :)


Update 1: They upped the price to $20... That'll change soon....

Update 2: Lil Donny has been ordered. 1 down, 3 to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...