Sunday, May 1, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Welcome to Swooden!

"Where everyday is the 15th of May!" 

Ah, May. Just a single month away from graduating high school. Honestly, I'm GLAD I didn't continue the public school route. What with all the horrifying stories I hear on the internet nowadays. 

So mom took me to the meetup, owing to dad being really tired after having to make some shelves for church (mentioned in an earlier blog post). We wound up stopping at the "Sunny's Diner" that I've been dying to go to. 
Their food was, as expected, really good. I stuck with getting a cheeseburger and fries (since I'd be getting mozz. sticks at the snack bar). Plan on going back there next time when dad and I head out to that neck of the woods again. 

Will post photos from the meet later. Until then, have my recent diagnosis (thanks Tumblr). 
See you after the flea market!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...