Monday, May 2, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Living Like Royalty

 Animal Jam launched what they call their "BIGGEST PROMO YET" where they gave users a code that could grant them 2 weeks worth of FREE MEMBERSHIP!!!!

Campaign lasts until May 31st. (Code: AJPLAY)

Getting to be a member for 2 weeks with no extra charge is fantastic since I probably won't be doing this for a while (cuz y'know, microtransactions). So this is gonna be an absolute treat! Users also get a bunch of extra goodies like (what I was excited for the most) the Spring Bunny and Spring Starter Home! 
Spring Bunny.

(furniture not included).

May is definitely gonna be a movie-filled month. Cuz dad and I will be seeing the following:

Sonic 2 (this weekend)
The Bad Guys (in the coming weeks)
Bob's Burgers Movie (Memorial Day Weekend)

So yeah. Expect more movie reviews coming soon. 

Saberspark seems to like "The Bad Guys!"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...