Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: The Good, The Bad, And The Blu-Ray

 So I've got some good news, and I've got some bad news. Let's get the bad news out of the way first.

My Godmother's visit has been pushed to June. So we won't be seeing her anytime soon until then. 


Now the good news!

Good news 1: Turning Red will be releasing on DVD and Blu-Ray today! Guess that's another movie to add to the list. 


Good news 2: I'm roughly 3 minutes into my latest project. My friends and I agree that this is probably one of our best episodes yet in my little series. Though that may be subject to change. And now...A message from the criminal in this story.

"Prepare to suffer, fellow villagers. For I have stolen the world’s supply of cheese. Whatever you do, don’t track me down. Because you’ll never know where I will strike next. Us squirmles move like clockwork."


Do the squirmles live in the swiss cheese holes? Did I crack the case?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...