Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Dr. Poke.

 Had to get some bloodwork done this morning. The only thing I cared about was going out for breakfast. I thought it'd just be a simple case of jabbing me in the arm for a few seconds then I'm outta there. But nope!


Since I'm of legal age, I had to sign a couple of things that I obviously won't share here. 


Lady: Now do you have your ID on hand?


Me: No.


Lady: Well you need to have an ID now that you're an adult, its the law. 


Mom: Well, I do have Mariel's ID from ____ 


Lady: Oh, that doesn't count. You'll need to go get her a proper ID.


To put it short, mom and I will need to make a trip to the DMV over the summer. Even though this was totally ridiculous to begin with. 


I have an appointment with my therapist at 3 pm. Hopefully that doesn't lead to another discussion about ID. 


Now enjoy your daily dose of "Mimi Mischief" 




Cleanup on set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...