Thursday, May 5, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Cinco De Maya!

 I'm sorry, guys. But anytime Cinco De Mayo rolls around, I always think of that childhood classic "Maya and Miguel" from PBS Kids. And the fact that they released a DVD titled "Cinco De Maya" hence the title of today's blog. 


So I'm almost done with my video. I'm roughly 5:18 in and have no clue how long this thing is gonna be. I'm on the part where I'm building up to the climax of the episode, where all my characters split up to find the criminal.... While also taking note that paperclips have suddenly been Thanos snapped off store shelves. 

Some behind the scenes work from yesterday.

By the way, take a peek at this Smiling Friends fan episode! It featured Alan more then the actual season did! Hope he and Glep get more time under the spotlight in season 2, but for now. This is what we get (besides the side story from the pilot). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...