Friday, May 6, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: On My Last Legs

 I'm SO CLOSE to finishing this video of mine. I'm on the part where Matt tells everyone that he found a "dead body" in one of the back rooms. Won't post any screenshots here other than this. 

Was trying to make a pile of cheese in the corner.

So yeah, if all goes well, this will likely premiere tomorrow. But for now, I must slave away in my basement once more while Mimi continues to delay my work further by causing some good old fashioned "Mimi Mischief" 


Also, check this out! King of the Hill (and various other adult animated cartoons) venture their way into....KART RACING?! 


UPDATE: Do you think we could move Sonic 2 to Sunday, perhaps? The WORLD'S LARGEST YARD SALE is in town today and tomorrow!

Actually I'll jusr stick with S2. I mean, WLYS will be back next year, and I've been through hell and high water to see this movie, so I'm gonna treat myself to a good ol large bucket of popcorn (and some water dad will be smuggling for me). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...