Monday, June 13, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Close To The Finish!

My godmother will be flying in tomorrow afternoon for another one of her visits! We've been throwing around ideas for what we could do together besides one trip to the mall, things like a little road trip out of town amongst other things have been discussed. In the words of my dad, "we shall see...."



Luckily, I'm only a few chapters shy of graduating from high school! Permanent Summer Vacay here I come!!!! Now enjoy this little discussion I had in the SF Discord Server about what would actually make a good episode for Smiling Fans! (Especially for Alan fanatics like myself here). 
Take this idea into consideration, dad... 

UPDATE: Found a lot on Craigslist that I'll save up for. Seller is asking $100 or "fair offer." 
Seems like a good deal for $100.
Some I might keep, others like the Star Wars bear and Smurfette I'll likely flip on Craigslist. Other than that, its a bargain! And a good excuse for me to return to food pantry. 


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...