Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: A Family Movie Day!

 Dad and I were talking about going to see the Bob's Burgers movie soon, and he brought up how we could go on Sunday as an excuse not to go to my loud uncle's house. (Seriously, they give me the WORST sensory migraine overloads). I brought up the idea to mom and she suggested we go on Saturday because the theater might be busy on Father's Day. So, dad? Whaddya say! 


Also I screen recorded Mr. Frog last night. Now we can make a final DVD with ALL THE EPISODES!!!!!

HOW?!?!?  (That's great - will burn that disc tonight.) Hello.

Now we gotta worry about putting some money aside for popcorn and drinks.
Here's a photo of which plushies I plan on flipping when I purchase this lot.

On top of food pantry, I have a side job helping my grandma around her house this summer, which will grant me some flea market cash while I save up for 5 weeks on this lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...