Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Saturday Showtimes

 So I offered for mom to come with us for the movie on Saturday and she said "I'll let you know." So it may or may not just be the two of us. The theatre we usually go to doesn't seem to have Bob's Burgers listed for Saturday. Maybe they'll post it up soon. Until then.... 

Hello :)
UPDATE: The Drive-In has a 9:25pm showing! Also checked the snack bar menu and thought it would be fitting to get some burgers and fries (yes they actually have those on the menu). 

I'm happy to have Mom come with us, however she has steadfastly refused to go to drive-in moves. I think reclining theater seats would be better for her. The good news is, it will be playing at our "preferred" theater:

MONKEYVILLE! HERE WE COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...