Thursday, June 16, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: The Wait Continues....

I finally got the report that YES, the Bob's Burgers Movie will be playing this Saturday at our theater. But....There's a bit of a problem. 

Me: I'll check the showtime hours tomorrow so I know how much we should take out for tickets and refreshments. 

Mom: Well I'm not sure we can go now cuz your dad has to get his tire fixed!!!

Me: Oh...

And dad is very strict about mom going to the location of this theater as its inside of the dreaded MALL around the corner from our house (where I'll be going today, no less!)

Showtime for Saturday is 3:10 pm, BTW. 😉

*Another convo to fill this blog*

(Me and my aunt discussing which stores to hit while we're there)

Dad: Well, my wife is NOT going in that mall.

Me: Dad. If mom is coming with us to see the Bob's Burgers Movie, she's gonna have to quite literally go inside the mall.

Dad: True...But we're taking the elevator up. (Theater is on the second floor).

So the plan is...

1) Go to the mall
2) celebrate my good grades with a celebratory lunch
3) shop
4) soft pretzels

That's the plan....

One of my long-time friends recently went on a date with their partner to see The Bad Guys...Maybe we should look into THAT too for future reference...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...