Friday, June 17, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: When Shall The Cycle End?!

 I have another SPED interview today. Mostly talking about jobs and stuff and if I would be willing to work with a lot of people (yknow. Without getting a migraine). Luckily the meeting of dinner and ice cream later tonight should make up for it.

On the movie front, I was talking with mom last night as she was saying how she couldn't do the mall yesterday with her knee problems (especially after doing Wegmans beforehand). I asked if she think she'd still wanna do the movie with me and dad this weekend and she "I don't know. We'll have to see." So much for a "family outing" I'll know today probably. But if mom winds up not attending, that's alright. There's always when the movie releases on DVD!

Speaking of, my dad downloaded "The Bad Guys" last night and we had an absolute blast! Animation was fast-paced, emulating a more cartoony and slightly anime looking style, the voice acting was quite good too! I know for a fact that dad's favorite character is Mr. Snake cuz he's voiced by Mark Maron, one of my dad's favorite comedians. Overall, I'd give this movie an 8.5\10.


Craig Robinson ("Darrell" from The Office) was Shark!

See you guys tomorrow with our official review on the BOB'S BURGERS MOVIE!!!!!

UPDATE: Mom says she's unsure if she would be able to sit in those nice recliner chairs for so long, so she probably won't be going. Guess tomorrow will be another regularly scheduled "Father-Daughter Day!"


Also, the SPED interview was cancelled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...