Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Time To Be GAY!

 Pride Month has officially started! Companies will be changing their logos to fit the rainbow theme and stores like Hot Topic and Spencers will be dragging out LGBT attire and more for us fellow queers to drain our money on. I plan on buying some of these products in favor of um...Supporting the community. 


Also, what dawned on me last night is that the 9th of this month will mark a FULL YEAR since we started this blog. 


Is that crazy or WHAT?!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go search for one of those bi flags that LGBT people and activists will wear as capes. Gonna need it for this month's furmeet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...