Thursday, June 2, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Gay Group!!!

 The church is finally bringing back our LGBTQ support group. Basically, this group would meet every first Thursday of the month where we'd discuss topics related to the community. I'm mostly there to try and make more friends since I barely have any in real life. 

Just like the South Park episode!

Speaking of South Park, a new special just dropped on Paramount Plus. It's simply titled "Streaming Wars" and is a Liane and Eric centered special. With the Cartmans involved, you know you're in for a good time. Guess we gotta turn to StagmaTV once again. 

(Pssst... got it!)


In the meantime, enjoy this crossover!

Superb! Now enjoy my first (and frankly poor) attempt at a YouTube Poop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...