Friday, June 3, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Better Than Tegridy?

 Dad and I watched the new "Streaming Wars" special last night. And saying that it was better than the COVID Specials we got last year is an understatement. In this special, we got a nice balance between Tegridy Farms and the four kids! 


Plot itself was amazing! There were so many laughs during this special, but we are left off on somewhat of a cliffhanger...Stay tuned for special number two I guess. 


^^^ Johnny 2cello's 2 cents ^^^

Tomorrow's project: Bijou Blackout!

STOP! JUST STOP!


Word of advice, dad. Please don't make more than one post. If there's an update, just add it to here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...