Saturday, June 4, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: I'll Never Win...

 Welp. Its another Saturday! The Missus is at work, dad and I are kicking back at home, found 3 different yard sales on- Wait....


Sooo yeah, dad and I went on the local Craigslist this morning while we were busy drawing Smiling Friends stuff (I mean how else do you celebrate National Cheese Day?) 


Dad: I did spot a yard sale right around the corner from our house.


M: Oh really? I'll keep that in mind..


We continue scrolling through Craigslist and found two sales that seem worth perusing. All I have in terms of spending money are $5.75 (all in quarters). Now I told myself I'd skip yard sales this weekend cuz I was saving up for my ticket to a Weird Al concert. But that got thrown out the window pretty quickly. (Don't worry, folks. I've got $10 out of the $30 I need for my ticket. I'm not touching that). 


So, dad and I are gonna go get dressed and we'll get back to you with our finds! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...