Sunday, July 3, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Flea Market Finds!

 Dad and I finally made it out to the flea market! And at a good time too, because the church we work at isn't doing Sunday services anymore and we're off pantry on the first Sunday of the month (upon request). And considering that its 4th of July weekend, it would be the perfect day to go out. 


**A PHONE CALL WITH MY DAD AND A FRIEND**

(The following was yesterday)


Dad: Yeah, well Mariel and I are going to the flea market tomorrow. 


B: I dunno, Craig. Nobody ever goes to the flea market on 4th of July weekend.


Dad: Well, we will find out tomorrow. 


Next day


Mom was to be going "church hopping" today, giving the two of us plenty of time to have breakfast, throw some clothes on, and head out from there. When we got to the market, we quickly found out we'd need to find a place to park because my Lord was it busy! So many booths we usually don't see because we wind up arriving sometime in the mid afternoon just as everyone is leaving. But we wound up scoring some good deals, so that something to rejoice over. 


Afterwards, we stopped at Home Depot to grab something for a project in our garage. I'll have him elaborate further once he sees this post. 

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...