Saturday, July 2, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Meh

 Morning started off as normal. Dad and I broke out the drawing pads while we watched Sing 2 for the first time in a little while. But so far, the Alan ref sheet turned out pretty good. Dad asked if he wanted to add "all the fuzzy stuff" when drawing him last night, I simply said I'd edit in post. I don't plan on using my altered Alan design when submitting it to Budsies, but rather using it when dad and I look for fabric samples in the future. 


Luckily, the Joann Fabrics is right by the flea market we'll be going to tomorrow. But we'll see what the schedule brings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...