Friday, July 1, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Finches!

 What is the meaning of "finches?" Well... The term is a combination of feet and inches, and unfortunately I'm to blame for this term being created. Basically when I was discussing the Alan plush, I accidentally said feet instead of inches, and it has since become a running gag with both parents. 


Luckily, father and I will be buckling down on the reference sheet tonight since we've got weekend plans and might not get to it then. (There has also been talks of a trip to Joann Fabrics). 

Maybe in the future, we would replicate Alan's apron from episode 3?

Just so you know, the plush is 30 INCHES, not FEET


"Cracko" looks like a long-lost Smiling Friends character. My guess is that he was supposed to be a super-groovy Ringo Starr mascot...


ALSO:



Maybe we could order our tickets in a week or so. Speaking of ordering stuff.... 
The time has come....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...