Thursday, June 30, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: My Biggest Project Yet!

 With it being the last day of June, and the annual "Budsies Summer 25% Off" sale just around the corner, its about time I open up about my next project after Paula, or quite possibly, after I've commissioned all the Home Movies characters. 

So this project will obviously not be as much of a large quantity as Home Movies since there are only going to be 4 plushies this time around, and all of them varying in size. Two of the four will be the standard 16 inch that I'm used to buying, while the other two in this lineup will be what Budsies calls "SUPERSIZED" which is an extra $59 on top of the already expensive price tag.The first plush I will be commissioning is one of the supersized characters... However, there's one little nitpick that dad disagrees with a LOT on the character in question. 

I'M WILLING TO DIE ON THIS HILL!!!! (Edit by me, obviously).

I'll be doing more edits like these throughout the day, just so I can get an idea of what this slightly altered Alan would look like ref sheet wise. 

HOT SHOTS!

Slight edit dump for all the fluffy Alan stans out there (besides myself). 



I tried my hand at altering some images for a ref sheet, but that got pretty tedious. I'll wait for the day dad and I can get cracking on one. I was initially gonna use the turnaround sheet on Newgrounds, but there are two factors as to why I didn't.

1) It would be stealing someone else's work
2) some things were off in the osm such as the pupils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...