Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Venues, Venues.

Since my Grad party is coming up in two months from now, mom and I have decided to look at some venues that are willing to house at least 30 people. Will see how the process goes! :) I'm also supposed to meet up with an old friend in a couple of weeks, so that should be exciting too! 

But the part of the day we're all looking forward too is.... 

Make sure you meet us AT THE RESTAURANT, dad. Chinese buffet? You don't have to tell me twice!  Good luck with the catering safari.

And if we have enough time, we can continue work on BB. Anyways, I'll be tuning into that "crazy character" I love sooooooo much. 
Nom!

The struggle is real!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...