Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Lookin At The Freebies!

 The "free" section on Craigslist is something I don't scroll through that often. My main reason is because most of what's to offer is usually stuff like furniture, old TVS, etc. But this time, I found something. 

This looks like our basement!

Now I'm not interested in the entire bin, rather the Pikachu and that camo bear, which just so happens to be a "Build a Bear Small-Fry" plush. I'm unsure if this person is willing to separate the items, though. We shall see....

On the topic of things, I might be spending some money on a custom t-shirt for the Weird Al concert that's coming up! It's gonna be a simple red shirt with a picture of Shannon and a caption reading "Right in the Cannon" in reference to the "Politics" episode. 

The image in question.

Not too much planned this weekend but what the heck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...