Monday, June 27, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: The Lost Media Craze!

 I've been into lost media for about 4 years now. Most of these mysteries that I look into are usually related to lost episodes of shows, cancelled movies and TV series, unfinished video games, etc. Well today, I'm here to talk about something I'm surprised (but also not surprised) wound up being lost at one point or another. 


In the early 2000s, flash games were all the rage, and Adult Swim actually hopped onto this bandwagon during their early days! I didn't know of this until now but they actually made some HOME MOVIES FLASH GAMES! As of now, I only know of 2 that exist. One is a simple clicking game called "Look Alive" where you control Brendon on the soccer field while Coach MCGuirk talks your ear off with random lines. While researching this game, I actually found some footage which I will link riiiiight HERE! 


The second game was a Starboy VS a Mutant Hot Dog game?! Sadly....This game does not have any footage online. So I can't share any images on here. But luckily, someone created a zip file with both games as well as other Adult Swim goodies. But we would need to use a flash emulator to actually play them :( But to make up for this, have my favorite song in the Starboy lore (besides the opening theme). 


Now to work on the animatic for scene 2 of BIJOU BLACKOUT!!!!!

UPDATE: Its ANIMATIC TIME!!!! 
One excited Lil Pim :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...