Saturday, July 23, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Gotta Catch Em All!

 Dad stopped at the Con for me to buy some Pokemon in place of my absence. I had a few specifics (by few I mean at least 2 or 3) that I offered him to keep an eye out for. He ultimately decided to just buy two of the bags and head out cuz he had an appointment to head to at 3:00. 


Didn't get too many fucked up ones this time, but here are the ones I did get that have some defects. 

Nothing wrong with this Pikachu other than a couple paint chips

This one is supposed to be pink and blue I believe

LOTS of paint chips on this one

A comparisons between the two (I got the one on the left today)

This Torchic is probably the least derpy despite the eyes being off center

Don't remember the name, But I know its an evolution after Mudkip

A comparison between a fully painted Snivy and my poorly made one from a year ago.

And what I'd say was the worst of the entire batch. 


I'll be seeing another vendor of mine in a couple of weeks (the same personI was supposed to meet up with last weekend), so more of these will be making our way to my little box of doom. Speaking of.... 

Decorating time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...