Friday, July 22, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Let's Go To Brazil!

 As of yesterday morning, we got an official update on that Smiling Friends special. 


Fans (myself included) were eager for conformation from one or both of the creators, and I had a feeling this was real right from the start. But we got our thumbs up after Zack Hadel (Charlie both in the show and irl) retweeted the announcement, which means everything on Rotten Tomatoes is 100% official. So let's mark our calendars for August 7th (or 6th if you have cable). 
I don't have my "cheese ritual" image on me rn, so this will do.

Hope Alan and Glep get more time in the limelight. Do it for the fans!

So, this is considered an extra episode for season one, I see.

Almost forgot to share the Mimi pics I got yesterday. 


She loves to roll on the table. But wait, there's more!



Yep. Yesterday was a day filled with Mimi Mischief!


Footage of the new Caillou reboot. the voice acting is actually tolerable (yes, even from the bald bastard himself). And the CG is quite nice too! I'm genuinely impressed here! Though, I'll probably stick with GoAnimate\Vyond stuff (while occasionally giving this a watch). 

Not impressed. Those whiny voices... brrrr!  I'll stick with the AOK videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...